social media

Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Addthis Blinklist Blogger

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

She Put Her Hands in Vinegar Twice a Week. The Results – UNBELIEVABLE!




After years of treating severe arthritic pain in her hands unsuccessfully, this woman turned to alternative medicine.




“I’ve been dealing with painful wrists and arms for years. A few months ago, I was diagnosed with arthritis, which had developed as a result of hard work and malnutrition. Since I’m not a person who immediately resorts to conventional medications, I decided to try a natural solution for my condition. I talked to the doctor about it and he advised me to try the apple cider vinegar treatment, but cautioned me to be persistent.”




She Put Her Hands in Vinegar Twice a Week. The Results – UNBELIEVABLE!

“I started using it and now, two months later, I can say that I’m feeling a lot better. For the first month, I applied the treatment three times a week, and now only twice. I put my hands in vinegar before going to bed, and the pain and burning sensation I had in my hands, simply disappeared. I used a natural mixture made of apple cider vinegar, water and honey. I want to recommend this to everyone suffering from arthritic pain, because it is really efficient,” said Ana H., who has spent a lifetime working as a typist.

DIRECTIONS

Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 6 glasses of water and soak your hands (or feet). If you have pain in your neck or other part of your body, simply wrap the painful area in ACV compresses.


Source: healthyfoodteam.com

1 commentaire: